JULY 10, 2021
Join Champlain Tours for a journey to Plymouth, Vermont, the location of The President Calvin Coolidge State Historical Site, and childhood home of the thirtieth President of the United States. Calvin Coolidge was staying at the homestead when President Warren G. Harding died, and was sworn in by his father in the family parlor, after taking the Oath of Office for the presidency. The homes of the Coolidge family, their relatives and friends edge the small village green, joined by the 1840 church, 1890 school house and cheese factory, pre-1835 store with post office, and dance hall, and historic agricultural structures and barns. President Coolidge and members of his family are buried in the hillside cemetery on the property.
• Admission to the President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site with guided tour
• Visit to the Plymouth Cheese Factory
• Luncheon at the Echo Lake Inn
• Stop at the Bragg Farm Sugarhouse and Gift Shop
• “World’s Best” Maple Creemie at the Bragg Farm
• Round trip, private motor coach
• Gratuities (tour manager, driver)
• Board our luxurious motorcoach with pickups in St. Albans, with pickups along I-89
• Guided tour at the President Calvin Coolidge State Historic Site
• Visit to the Plymouth Cheese Factory with samples
• Included lunch at the Echo Lake Inn
• Comfort and free-time at Bragg Farm
PRICING PER PERSON
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
You will receive a letter of confirmation within one week.
GET YOUR TRIP DETAILS
Receive your travel packet with all your travel details 1-2 weeks prior to departure.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact us at any time. We are always happy to speak with you.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP
Relax and enjoy your stress-free travel!