NOVEMBER 27 - DECEMBER 1, 2020
Champlain Tours knows how to celebrate the holidays! If you are looking for a traditional celebration with flare, you need to join us in Music City, Nashville. We’ve put together the ultimate holiday package that includes the grandest hotels, backstage passes, premium seats to the shows, a meet-and-greet with a member of the Johnny Cash & June Carter family, and so much more!
• Optional traveler’s insurance
• Gratuities (Tour manager, driver)
• Airport meals
• 4 lunches during free time
• Round-trip airfare from Burlington, VT
• 4 days of entertainment
• Grand Ole Opry Live Holiday Program, Gaylords Opryland’s A Country Christmas, The Nutcracker show, Johnny Cash Museum, Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Palace Entertainment, 2 dinner shows, Troy Atkins Christmas Show, General Jackson Showboat, Honky Tonk Row, Ryman Theatre, Franktown Festival of Lights, Nashville Christmas Parade, and more!
• 2 Nights lodging at the GRAND OLE OPRY HOTEL (Atrium balcony)
• 2 Nights lodging at the Drury Plaza, Downtown Nashville
• 9 Meals: 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch Show, 4 Dinners
• Baggage handling for one suitcase per person
DAY 1 - FRIDAY
Fly to Nashville, Tennessee. Enjoy the amenities of the brand-new 4-Star Drury Plaza Hotel – One block from the famed Honky Tonk Row
DAY 2 - SATURDAY
Nashville Christmas Parade, Nashville city tour, Music Hall of Fame, Private concert
DAY 3 - SUNDAY
Johnny Cash Museum; Grand Ole House Backstage Tour and Park show; General Jackson Showboat; Grand Ole Opry’s Live Holiday Program
DAY 4 - MONDAY
Delta River flatboat; Gaylord Opryland’s ICE; Nashville Palace Entertainment; Franktown Festival of Lights, free-time to enjoy the amazing Gaylord Opryland Resort; Trace Atkins & Friends Christmas Dinner Show.
DAY 5 - TUESDAY
(group of four)
PRICING PER PERSON
(group of two)
(group of three)
*20% deposit at booking. Balance due September 4, 2020
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
You will receive a letter of confirmation within one week.
GET YOUR TRIP DETAILS
Receive your travel packet with all your travel details 1-2 weeks prior to departure.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact us at any time. We are always happy to speak with you.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP
Relax and enjoy your stress-free travel!