OCTOBER 28 - NOVEMBER 3, 2018
This Nashville and Branson tour is the perfect vacation for music fans who want to see and experienced America's musical Heritage. Enjoy Southern Hospitality during your 3 night stay at the Gaylord Opryland hotel, and 3 nights at the live country music capital of the world.
• Round-trip airfare from Burlington, VT
• 6 days of entertainment
• Grand Ole Opry, Johnny Cash Museum, Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Palace Entertainment, 4 dinner shows, Sight & Sound Theatre, Shuji Tabuchi, Curling Vine Winery, Baldknobbers Show, The Haygoods, College of the Ozarks, Daniel O’Donnell
• 3 Nights lodging at the GRAND OLE OPRY HOTEL
• 15Meals: 6 Breakfasts, 3 Luncheons, 6 Dinners
• Baggage handling for one suitcase per person
• Optional traveler’s insurance
• Gratuities (Tour manager, driver)
• Airport meals
• 2 lunches during free time
DAY 1 - Fly to Nashville, Tennessee. Enjoy the amenities of the Grand Ole Opry Hotel
DAY 2 - Nashville city tour; Music Hall of Fame; Honky Tonk Row; Nashville Palace
DAY 3 - Grand Ole House Backstage Tour and Park show; Grand Ole Opry
DAY 4 - Motor coach to Branson, Missouri; Black Oak Grill; Sight & Sound Theater
DAY 5 - Shoji Tabuchi; Montana Mike’s Steakhouse; Curling Vine Winery; Baldknobbers Show
DAY 6 - College of the Ozarks; Daniel O’Donnell; The Haygoods
DAY 7 - Fly home
PRICING PER PERSON
(group of four)
(group of three)
(group of two)
*20% deposit at booking. Balance due August 3, 2018
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
You will receive a letter of confirmation within one week.
GET YOUR TRIP DETAILS
Receive your travel packet with all your travel details 1-2 weeks prior to departure.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact us at any time. We are always happy to speak with you.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP
Relax and enjoy your stress-free travel!