JULY 17, 2021
Join Champlain Tours and spread your wings in Quechee, Vermont to experience The Vermont Institute of Natural Science (VINS). Its mission is to motivate individuals and communities to care for the environment through education, research and avian wildlife rehabilitation. Birds range from a Great Horned Owl to a Peregrine Falcon. The birds of prey, or raptors, used for teaching, cannot be released into the wild because they would not survive. VINS also has exhibit birds that live in outdoor enclosures.
VINS boasts the opening of their Forest Canopy Walk that’s guaranteed to elevate your perspective! Designed so people of all levels of ability can enjoy it, this ADA-accessible feature, offers every generation a new way to experience the beauty of the landscape. The Walk provides an opportunity to move from forest floor to treetops without a climb.
• Guided VINS educator
• “Raptor Chat” session
• Admissions to the Live Raptor Program
• Admissions to the Forest Canopy Walk
• Shopping in the Nature Store
• Lunch at the Quechee Inn, Marshland Farm
• Stop at Morse Farms Sugarworks
• Full-time tour manager
• Round motorcoach
• Board our luxurious motorcoach with pickups in St. Albans, with pickups along I-89
• Guided tour at VINS, admissions to Live Raptor Program and Forest Canopy Walk, free-time
• Included lunch at the Quechee Inn, Marshfield Farm
• Comfort and free-time at Morse Farm Sugarworks
PRICING PER PERSON
*20% Deposit at reservation
RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY
You will receive a letter of confirmation within one week.
GET YOUR TRIP DETAILS
Receive your travel packet with all your travel details 1-2 weeks prior to departure.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
Contact us at any time. We are always happy to speak with you.
ENJOY YOUR TRIP
Relax and enjoy your stress-free travel!